Sue is a Senior Data Management professional and front line people leader in the technology domain, with 25 plus years of energy experience. Recognized as a digital innovator, she continuously improves processes by challenging the status quo, creating tangible value aligning people and process with technology. A big picture thinker, her career has been spent supporting the adoption of Digital Transformation, Data Management and Data Governance in large organizations. Sue’s skills and knowledge include a combination of Data Management expertise, strong IT Leadership, an in depth understanding of the energy business with a unique ability to identify and play to skillsets across the team.
- People leader for technical teams (IT and Data management) and project activity in major energy companies.
- Financial accountability yearly for $20 MM USD (G&A, Capital, special corporate integration).
- Well-informed about the global energy business activity and stakeholders across the upstream organization. Understands the handoffs, the technical nuances, the business challenges between technical and corporate functions.
- Collaborate with business and provide guidance; Data Governance implementations, corporate integrations of people and process, organizational design for job roles, application selections, system implementations and upgrades.
- Skilled workshop facilitator, communicate to all levels in the organization.