Data Management Consulting Services
Has your data management staff been reduced? Is your team operating too lean on daily work? Could your team utilize occasional assistance? Katalyst Data Management introduces on-demand subsurface data management consulting services.
Katalyst has established a data management consulting team of industry-recognized, experienced and highly skilled petroleum data managers and geotechnologists to enable your team to focus on internal value add projects.
Katalyst has established a data management consulting team of industry-recognized, experienced and highly skilled petroleum data managers.
Data Management Consultants:
- Flexible, on-demand when you need us
- Data management or geotechnologist
- Compliment or augment your data management team
- Experienced, skilled subsurface petroleum data managers
- Seismic, wells and interpretation data management
- Our skills include cartography, geology, geophysics, data formats, databases, applications, records and engineering principles
- LEAN certified, IT projects, software agnostic, PPDM compliant
Please contact us if you need support for any of the following areas:
- Subsurface data management
- Digitization of paper files and well logs
- Interpretation project data loading
- Workstation ready data
- IT project support
- Knowledge capture
- Seismic compliance
- Ownership investigation
- Continuous monitoring
- Full cycle data management
- Workflow analysis and process improvement
- Analytical reporting
- Database health checks/audits
- Inventory audits/warranty
- Data analytics
- QC processes
- Data “munging”
- Data rules, SQL
Asset Transition & E-Brokerage
- Subsurface data strategy
- Support A&D activity
- Data rooms
- Data migrations
- Geophysical asset valuation
- Seismic e-brokerage
Data Management Support
If your organization needs onsite support for your seismic or well data management, please complete this request form describing your needs and we will be in touch as soon as possible.
Subsurface data management services are currently supported by our office in Calgary, Canada.